Resource Book: Seneca Millwork Inc.
Seneca Millwork has been manufacturing premium hardwood products in Fostoria, Ohio, since 1873. Seneca is uniquely qualified as your preferred supplier for quality hardwood flooring transitions and stair components. Our products are available unfinished, prefinished, and with specialty finishes, such as distressed and hand scraped. Our ColorMaster system ensures our products meet our customers’ specifications in matching stain and finishes to their flooring. Our SignatureFlex line introduces flexible moldings for special curved projects.
Seneca draws from the knowledge and skills of a long heritage of craftsmen and have also integrated today’s best technology and advancements into our processes. Our strong commitment to consistent quality and craftsmanship requires careful attention to details at every step of our production process, from raw material selection, to milling; color matching, finishing, packaging and delivery.
This is part of our Signature Craftsman approach to every product we offer, and every service we provide.
Categories Listed in:
- Borders/Inlays/Vents/Moldings/Stair Parts -> Stair Nosing
- Borders/Inlays/Vents/Moldings/Stair Parts -> Stair Risers
- Borders/Inlays/Vents/Moldings/Stair Parts -> Stair Starting Steps
- Borders/Inlays/Vents/Moldings/Stair Parts -> Stair Treads, Factory-Finished
- Borders/Inlays/Vents/Moldings/Stair Parts -> Stair Treads, Unfinished
- Borders/Inlays/Vents/Moldings/Stair Parts -> Trim & Moldings, Factory-Finished
- Borders/Inlays/Vents/Moldings/Stair Parts -> Trim & Moldings, Unfinished
- Subfloors/Subfloor Preparation -> Underlayment, Cork
- Subfloors/Subfloor Preparation -> Underlayment, Sound Control
- BASE PRODUCTS
Seneca offers two standard hardwood profiles in wall base, and carries coordinating base shoe and quarter round. Custom base profiles can be created for customers.
Our reducers provide a smooth transition between floors of uneven heights, often being used between wood floors and thinner floor coverings such as vinyl or low pile carpet.
SignatureFlex™ is a line of flexible molding products designed for curved applications. It handles like wood and is made out of a durable flexible polyurethane material.
- STAIR NOSINGS
Steps take on a polished look with Seneca’s stair nosings. Nosings provide a transition between the floor and riser and take the brunt of foot traffic.
Thresholds are designed for the transition between floors of different heights. They can be used with hardwood flooring, tile or carpeted surfaces.
T-moldings are commonly used to join two areas of flooring that are the same thickness, such as hardwood to tile, vinyl or marble.