Firefighters Extinguish Spontaneous Combustion Fire Caused by Stain Rags

The Madison, Wis., fire began due to improperly disposed of stain-soaked rags and clothing.
The Madison, Wis., fire began due to improperly disposed of stain-soaked rags and clothing.
City of Madison

A six-story mixed-use building in Madison, Wis., was saved by a sprinkler system on the evening of April 8 after a spontaneous combustion fire began. The fire due to "improperly disposing of oil and stain-soaked clothing," according to the City of Madison.

Log in to view the full article
Page 1 of 802
Next Page
Resource Book
Looking for a specific product or a company? Wood Floor Business has the only comprehensive database of the industry.
Learn More
Resource Book
Podcasts
All Things Wood Floor, created by Wood Floor Business magazine, talks to interesting wood flooring pros to share knowledge, stories and tips on everything to do with wood flooring, from installation, sanding and finishing to business management.
Learn More
Podcasts