Resource Book: Osmo USA
Osmo – Wood meets color.
It takes 100 years for a tree to grow into solid quality. In our 100 years as a company, Osmo has gathered experience in handling wood. Our attention to detail and expertise are devoted to the appropriate processing and long-term preservation of the valuable raw material wood.
Only a finish that meets the needs of wood can preserve the natural beauty and durability of wood. Over 40 years ago, Osmo developed microporous wood finishes that are based on natural oils and waxes. With this, we played a pioneering role in the industry.
Our passion for wood and finishes at Osmo flows directly into product development and research. To this day, we are still the only wood manufacturer who completes its value chain with wood finishes developed and produced in-house.
Wood finishes directly from a long-standing wood manufacturer – Experience you can rely on.
Categories Listed in:
- Finishes/Applicators/Fillers -> Applicator, Brush (Synthetic)
- Finishes/Applicators/Fillers -> Applicator, Roller
- Finishes/Applicators/Fillers -> Cleaning Solutions
- Finishes/Applicators/Fillers -> Drying Agents
- Finishes/Applicators/Fillers -> Dyes
- Finishes/Applicators/Fillers -> Gym Finishes
- Finishes/Applicators/Fillers -> Maintenance Kits
- Finishes/Applicators/Fillers -> Oil, Hardening
- Finishes/Applicators/Fillers -> Oil, Plant-Based
- Finishes/Applicators/Fillers -> Oil, Tung
- Finishes/Applicators/Fillers -> Repair/Touch-Up Products
- Finishes/Applicators/Fillers -> Stain, Oil-Based
- Finishes/Applicators/Fillers -> Wax
- Finishes/Applicators/Fillers -> Wiping Cloths
- Sanding Equipment/Abrasives -> Buffing Pads
- Sanding Equipment/Abrasives -> Floor Polishers
The original hardwax-oil wood finish – clear, satin / matte wood flooring finish of high durability and resistance. Will not crack, flake or peel. Spot repairs possible.
- Oil Stain
Colored base coat for a seamless finish on flooring with Polyx®-Oil as top coat. Two color intensities: One coat - transparent, two - intensive color.
- Wood Wax Finish
Satin / matte wood finish in various colors for furniture, paneling and molding. Also suitable as a color base coat for flooring treated with Polyx®-Oil.
- Polyx®-Oil Pure
Clear, solvent and VOC-free hardwax-oil finish for wood flooring of high durability and resistance. Will not crack, flake or peel. Spot repairs possible.
- Polyx® Professional Color Oil
Colored, solvent and VOC-free base coat for flooring with Polyx®-Oil Pure as top coat. Transparent finish in various colors. Will not crack, flake or peel.
Clear / transparent hardwax-oil wood finish. Food-safe, water and dirt-repellent – ideal for countertops and interior woodwork. Will not crack, flake or peel. Spot repairs possible.
- Maintenance Oil
Clear / transparent, fast-drying wood finish for routine care and maintenance. Restores dull, matte wood flooring. Will not crack, peel, flake or blister.
- Liquid Wax Cleaner
Clear / transparent white, intensive cleaning and care product for wood flooring finished with hardwax-oils. Restores waxes in finish without forming a thick film.
- Wash and Care
Cleaning concentrate for oiled and waxed wood flooring. Contains natural oil-based soaps. Wood will not dry out from cleaning. Produces a low-maintenance, non-slip surface.