Introducing the 2017 Wood Floor Business Design Awards—the first wood flooring design contest open to the entire wood flooring industry.
The Wood Floor Business Design Awards contest is free and open to all wood flooring professionals. One of the winners will receive a Visa gift card worth $500 and another winner will receive a product package from Bona US worth $500. All winners will be featured in the magazine.
Awards will be presented in the following categories:
Best Residential Floor: wood floors, finished on-site or prefinished, installed in a residence.
Best Commercial Floor: wood floors, finished on-site or prefinished, installed in a commercial building.
Best Gymnasium Floor: wood floors installed inside gymnasiums.
Best Stairs: stairs that feature wood as the main material.
Next Generation: the best wood floor project by a company owned by someone under the age of 35.
Readers’ Choice: the readers of Wood Floor Business will vote for their favorite floor online.
The rules are:
- The Wood Floor Business Design Awards is free and open to all wood flooring professionals. Winners will be featured in the magazine, and one of the winners will receive a Visa gift card worth $500.
- Floors entered into the contest must have been installed between January 1, 2016, and January 31, 2017.
- Each company may enter up to two floors per category. Contestants must fill out an online entry form for each submission.
- Contestants must submit at least one image per entry and may submit up to three images per entry. The images must be high-resolution. Images that include logos or that have been digitally altered in any way will not be accepted.
- Entries must be submitted online by 12:00 a.m. Eastern on Feb. 1. Entrants grant Wood Floor Business the right to use the photos in the magazine, online, and in promotions related to the contest.
- Awards will be presented in the following categories: Best Gymnasium Floor, Best Stairs, Best Residential Floor, Best Commercial Floor, Next Generation and Readers’ Choice. WFB reserves the right to modify categories based on entries received.
- All awards except the Readers’ Choice will be selected by a panel of wood flooring professionals.
The Wood Floor Business Design Awards are sponsored by Bona US.